|Capital||That One Place|
The Dictatorship of LamonicBibber is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Crafty Tom with an iron fist, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical population of 2.959 billion Bibarians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of That One Place. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient LamonicBibberian economy, worth 421 trillion Pine Cones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 142,553 Pine Cones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, and Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in LamonicBibber. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. LamonicBibber's national animal is the Ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LamonicBibber was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : LamonicBibber was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : LamonicBibber endorsed The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : LamonicBibber endorsed The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : LamonicBibber endorsed The Grand Vizier of Dragons Blood.
- : LamonicBibber voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : LamonicBibber voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : LamonicBibber changed its national motto to "Life needs Things to live".
- : Following new legislation in LamonicBibber, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in LamonicBibber.
- : Following new legislation in LamonicBibber, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Marrabuk, La xinga, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Dragons Blood, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Matdor, Liberstankonia, VW53Aland, Kyrloth, Am Echad, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Axdel, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, BuciLand, Ephem, Staynes, Modra, Oofery, Roissyland, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Asendavia, Rainbow Vests, and Flying Snow.