The United Socialist States of Lantzalot is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Casey Lantz with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.779 billion Lantzalotians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lantz. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Lantzalotian economy, worth 273 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is 98,351 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, people have become comfortably numb, Dog is one of the most popular forenames in Lantzalot, and recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lantzalot's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lantzalot was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Lantzalot was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Lantzalot was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Lantzalot was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Lantzalot, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- : Following new legislation in Lantzalot, Dog is one of the most popular forenames in Lantzalot.
- : Following new legislation in Lantzalot, people have become comfortably numb.
- : Following new legislation in Lantzalot, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Lantzalot, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Lantzalot voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
Endorsements Received: 80 » Amerion, Wehraboos, New Briantown, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Qvait, Bartonia Nova, Tepertopia, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, House Ahsanul, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Phanama, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Farengeto, The Worst army of, Purple Hyacinth, West Pastafaria, Erinor, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Kandorith, Los Rodeos, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Andinla, Shefino, Beepee, Sandaoguo, Eskvenn, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Holota, Treir, Jehenna, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Auphelia, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, and 30 others.Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Margila Islands, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Moreana, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Rhetiaa, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Holy Free, New Sanet, The Kies, Bizzie, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Nyxonia, and Drystar.