The Dictatorship of Lardian kampf is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Vlad Pushkin with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, avowedly heterosexual populace, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.931 billion Lardians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lardia. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lardian economy, worth 420 trillion Dollhairs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 143,569 Dollhairs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
There's an aura of pseudoscience around academia, the law says that all Lardians are created equal no matter how they were created, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven, and only the brainiest citizens become academics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lardian kampf's national animal is the Sticken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fuzzen church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lardian kampf endorsed The Azure Kaiserreich of Hualonia.
- : Lardian kampf was endorsed by The Azure Kaiserreich of Hualonia.
- : Lardian kampf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Lardian kampf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Lardian kampf, only the brainiest citizens become academics.
- : Following new legislation in Lardian kampf, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Following new legislation in Lardian kampf, the law says that all Lardians are created equal no matter how they were created.
- : Following new legislation in Lardian kampf, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in Lardian kampf, there's a hole in the heart of every Lardian city.
- : Lardian kampf was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.