|Leader||Supreme Overseer Qon-Darger Jägermansen|
The Kingdom of Lastovipol is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Overseer Qon-Darger Jägermansen with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, unlimited-speed roads, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 9.656 billion Lastovipolians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education, Defense, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quinolapif. The average income tax rate is 41.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lastovipolian economy, worth a remarkable 5,152 trillion Pence a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 533,579 Pence, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild, recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Quinolapif with effluent, and monarchs only get custody of the royal crown on holidays and weekends. Crime is totally unknown. Lastovipol's national animal is the Boar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Neoconism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, monarchs only get custody of the royal crown on holidays and weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Quinolapif with effluent.
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water.
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild.
- : Lastovipol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, politicians always seem reluctant to publish their tax returns.
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, government officials say that if you close your eyes and wish really hard the budget deficit will go away.
- : Following new legislation in Lastovipol, Violetist maidens who fall for an outsider must leave their violet light districts in shame.
- : Lastovipol was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Merigold, Troph Evinia, Liberepublia, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Liveropolis, Aexnidaral, Ipsonasia, Elaeria, Mancheseva City, Raghallaigh, Scaletta, Acapais, Coulthos, Agapetopia, Brickfield, Le Libertia, New Ryloth, Poquaoi, Polgaria, Eloscape, Trollfaceia, South Eastern Centralia, United Kingdoms of Redania, United-Marrshmallows, Purple Ruthenia, Old Aweic Wirs, Dat Countreh, Gooblaria, Purgitz, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Utopian Earth, Zakanda, The Democratic Peoples, Volkskam, Korista City, Bolger, Twilight Ways, Andradus, Lethen, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Greatnessity City, Vaioretta, Uniarq, Desrouleaux, North is Better, Emastalia, Morongia, and 37 others.Zintibia, Illangdonall, Clialaad, Caffeinated, Federal Republic of Respondia, New Sickled, Birkenland, Gulibia, Murden, Ikheria, Sagehills, Saarland-Niederbayern, Luntem, Verteger, Lime82, New Peoples Empire, The United Peoples of Centrism, Malashaan Colony, Maowi, Ajaccino, Gvunaz, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, BigITopia2, Duame, Mikkazuki, Bellcon, Darizaa, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, Sevanorea, Pyrhus, Zaeka, Koroniti, Precisely Nothing, Cyberian States, Kingdom of Stargard, and Lurinsk.