|Animal||combat-trained attack swan|
The People's Republic of Lesbi is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, vat-grown people, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 503 million Lesbians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bamburg. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Lesbian economy, worth 44.8 trillion mints a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,038 mints, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, voting is compulsory, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lesbi's national animal is the combat-trained attack swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Lesbi endorsed The Republic of Liberdon.
- : Lesbi endorsed The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Lesbi was endorsed by The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, former arms manufacturing CEOs are now delivering food for minimum wage.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in Lesbi, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Tamsalin, Sovieka, Kuriko, Valentian Elysium, Krystalveil, Tills, Graemania, Randopian, Blogotopia, Achiotopia, Iontan, West Whale, Tzo, Northern Nivaria, Seantonia, Chip Skylark, Eist, Ao Kuang, Seranis, Northern African Sahara, Terra Royaume, Kebecois, Testa, Lacuna, The Snake Brotherhood, Old Atlantica, Wysrod, The African Emirates, The Soylent Green Party, Vill Send, Palman, Zeganas, Grungerock, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Techoligia, Mat She, Colonel Terrosit, Bumrum, Oom, Better Indonesia, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Xemja, Danyl, Karlando, Itic, Zyrcrestia, and 23 others.Evertopia, Histerrion, Klick Klack, Solarampa, QuazaFire, Arctic Coalition, New Fania, Aspistania, Dustwind, Leprechaun Gold, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Republic of Karskarovyt, The Pizza, Wakanchi, Kachikawawa, Point Comfort Colony, Old Tryst, The Republic of Osea, Bailsland, Mozaic, Liberdon, and Namakan.