|Leader||Rho den Aehl|
The Iymârivshen of Lesser Velutaria is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rho den Aehl with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.627 billion Velutarians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal government prioritizes Industry, with Defense and Education also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Volustia. The average income tax rate is 4.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Vellish economy, worth 425 trillion Inis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 117,411 Inis, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
The arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place, absentminded citizens frequently converse with hallucinations, patriotic parents remind their children to drink plenty of water, and territories have the right to secede if they aren't happy. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Lesser Velutaria's national animal is the Blue-crested Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Rygalic Pantheon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lesser Velutaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Lesser Velutaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Lesser Velutaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Lesser Velutaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Lesser Velutaria endorsed The Federal Republic of Milkdefenders.
- : Lesser Velutaria endorsed The Republic of Prawasia.
- : Lesser Velutaria endorsed The Incorporated States of Obristan-Kolechia.
- : Lesser Velutaria was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Obristan-Kolechia.
- : Lesser Velutaria was endorsed by The Republic of Prawasia.
- : Lesser Velutaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
Endorsements Received: 99 » Medovia, Shedehnoah, Amrelia, Foxomexra, Draytopia, Marcolos, Norkantion, Kiyortza, Anderum, Bendan, Toubaze, Junterland, Bakyern 2, Tsokeiku, Whitmarche, Valcouria, Suibhne Andordia, Commodium, Sventsa, Prei Meas, Inner Mations Aststan, Kinoko, New Sebronia, New Greenia, Elysa, Pollop and Milligar, The Switz Alps, Gardeviour, United States of New Atlantis, Teckia, Vescarium, Hatstheput, Prybourne, The New Bulgarian Order, Speke, Breylor, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Jernborg, Valino, Xen Nork, Krasnovidia-Buldar, Sharkdonia, Ramgo, Monte Blanco, Misnomers, Rvandonia, Tarristan, AquaHeart, Zhousheng, Gadorien, and 49 others.East Chimore, The Cyclone, New Sarmathia, Land2020, Sab Demenr, Shadoveil, Senshen, Norscandia, Yodivenis, Sarazebia, Iwonia, Tsinkin, Bro Wyned, Plattinum, Aziallis, Fallooplesburg, Kiroya, Patrikcathstan, Dominicut, Dysaphora, Greater Efrafa, Syrgastan, Kentalis, Bretislavia, Gemstone Republic, Halsuntria, Sofrezia, Fichmanistan, Spallera, Myrodraeth, The Lavit Le, Lucystan, Gorabo, Lil Nasbol, Nexalan, Nissisoma, AndrewEWiggin, Shialang, Dark-skins, Double Monei, Eeriel, Yetrasia, Sorlyset, Castarilia, New Wraithia, Landinoso, Lakkatha, The Byrdlands, and Obristan-Kolechia.