The Republic of Leuxas is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its national health service, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.476 billion Leuxasians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naxylaz. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Leuxasian economy, worth 919 trillion Doradoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 205,444 Doradoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Leuxasian Space Agency, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and airport security is provided by private companies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Leuxas's national animal is the Niņo rata, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, airport security is provided by private companies.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Leuxasian Space Agency.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, Leader's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Leuxas, there is something rotten in the state of Leuxas.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Le Libertia, Bolger, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Acapais, Raghallaigh, Lethen, Arvigiel, Ipsonasia, Terra Potestatem, Purple Ruthenia, Ajaccino, Caffeinated, Brickfield, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Zakanda, Katkasistan, Poquaoi, Thurston, The Soverign Military Order Of Malta, Primorye Oblast, Emastalia, Tassaland, Penlopa, Waluigi4Smash, United Kingdoms of Redania, Romanengo City, Quartzinne, Pakistan 55, Asian Hatia, Beriwen, Trackeendy, Almendron, Birgenland, Akalshis, Free Rosabell, Cortlandt Manor, Abassyia, Precisely Nothing, Taskete, Andradus, Utopian Earth, Mutualist American Republics, Gooblaria, Koroniti, and 49 others.Alpharod, Voxum Mortalum, Former Raxhiria, Mediocrea, New France Republic, Benthamania, The Tugboat Complex, BIOTstate, Sablania, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Vlazinova, Kroll Union, Free People Union, Oforrriand, Greatnessity City, Akeland, Pygania, Caleban, Royal Alchemia, P0ptr0pica, Argvelen, Corovos, Ganud, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Cyberpunk, Euramericasia, Cetrea, Nepenthaceae, Kavaristan, Geektopia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Zakronia, Fruitful, Ayolvuuz, Caprinia, Paisvasc, Sincluda, Democratic Republic of Bandwagon, Deliber, Averille, The Lost Men, Gredstan, Lurinsk, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, and Ecolaria.