The Colony of Limor is a very large, genial nation, notable for its burgeoning Hawk population. The hard-working, democratic population of 148 million Limorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.3%.
The Limorian economy, worth 7.02 trillion Tings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Retail, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 47,465 Tings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime is almost non-existent. Limor's national animal is the Hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Limor's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Limor's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Limor's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Limor relocated from The North Pacific to Confederacy of Layem.
- : Limor's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Limor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Limor, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Limor was founded in The North Pacific.