The Republic of Lincoln Village is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Tut with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.912 billion Lincoln Villageans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Milwaukee. The average income tax rate is 6.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Lincoln Villagean economy, worth 523 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 179,680 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection, auditors are gutting every governmental department, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, and money is being desperately pumped into the ruined economy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lincoln Village's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lincoln Village was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Following new legislation in Lincoln Village, money is being desperately pumped into the ruined economy.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Following new legislation in Lincoln Village, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : Following new legislation in Lincoln Village, auditors are gutting every governmental department.
- : Lincoln Village was endorsed by The Free Land of BootJack.
- : Lincoln Village lost the endorsement of The Free Land of BootJack.
- : Following new legislation in Lincoln Village, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
- : Following new legislation in Lincoln Village, a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Lincoln Village remains pure.
- : Following new legislation in Lincoln Village, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Luddinlande, Concrete Slab, Quiescent, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Jaxon, Farengeto, Rebel-topia, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Kringalia, Aywhyou, Isokenzar, Atomic Garden, Anachronolandia, Cuuldere, Aumeltopia, Grouu, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, USNE2018, Rabbitz, Sedunn, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Stoniamera, Aguatania, Birdkeeper, Tsvetania, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Xandev, North Catimestistrianes, Ostanasia, Agalaesia, Qawe, Sesteran, Churumduul, Hanguk-Nippon, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Tsunamy, and 25 others.Mew Nation, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, The Pacific Ocean Islands, Great Africans, Phanama, Aveerya, PenguinPies, State of Iowa, Dasko, World United, United Federated States of Omega, P R of China, North Erfton, Westoc Kinness, Miltonville, Spearos, Aurcania, Srevana, Jehenna, Jennaterra, BootJack, and Untied Provinces of Atlantica.