The Social Democracy of Lipibo is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Liam with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.073 billion Lipiboans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laring. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Lipiboan economy, worth 39.8 trillion Purafittes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Trout Farming, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,063 Purafittes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Laring's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, Lion is one of the most popular forenames in Lipibo, people who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers, and the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lipibo's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lipibo was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Lipibo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Lipibo was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Lipibo changed its national leader to "Liam".
- : Following new legislation in Lipibo, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Lipibo, people who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers.
- : Following new legislation in Lipibo, Lion is one of the most popular forenames in Lipibo.
- : Following new legislation in Lipibo, Laring's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen.
- : Following new legislation in Lipibo, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged.
- : Lipibo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".
Endorsements Received: 30 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Todd McCloud, Zukchiva, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Libertanny, Tretrid, Ridann, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Evrigenis, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, BuciLand, and Flying Snow.