|Capital||Ville De La Lune|
The Kingdom of Lnua is a huge, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 497 million Lunans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ville De La Lune. The average income tax rate is 45.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lunan economy, worth 49.1 trillion Hapunas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 98,707 Hapunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, and large areas of Lnua are not accessible by the public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lnua's national animal is the Boba, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, large areas of Lnua are not accessible by the public.
- : Lnua was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
- : Lnua was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Lnua, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Lnua was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Lnua voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Lnua voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
Endorsements Received: 109 » El Fiji Grande, Siwale, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Pallaith, Steampunk Ariel, The Rhein States, Fayyayid, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Peldorn, Joodey, Great Bights Mum, Guslantis, Kwaj, Trillius, Ethnon, Omnistria, Sundred, Sheldanada, Egalico, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Newpromisedland, Ejhsa, Notyoutopia, Acrabinnia, Uganda Knuckles UK, Bayern-Straubing, Holy Oranz, Shibutani, Tappan Hills, Unimaginable Doom, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Kasazzastan, Yaorozu, Napnomadia, Jasminlandia, Ibiscaton, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Spartoptia, and 59 others.Q w e r t y, Black Templares, Dreadton, New Pruessen, Saturns Edge, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Shadowrik, Haor Chall, United Draconia, Maott, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Valhalla123, Plangainer, Apetopia, Lomjia, Torakuen, Wineclaw, The United States of Romania, Bananoonza, 1 very fast endotarter, Aratani, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, General COE, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Vikingiarchy, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Amauri, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Rynion, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Justanistan, Loli County, Eriadni, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Wilkshire, Makersaulache, Kobagia, Glurponia, and Zumlandia.