The Wrestler Nation of Lobos is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by El Ajedresista with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.984 billion Lobosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Horath. The average income tax rate is 69.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lobosian economy, worth 398 trillion Klumnis a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,486 Klumnis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Praying before a battle is a court-martial offence, Lobosian housewives become unusually flustered when thinking about El Ajedresista, Lobosians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns, and the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lobos's national animal is the Dire Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lobos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Lobos, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Following new legislation in Lobos, Lobosians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Following new legislation in Lobos, Lobosian housewives become unusually flustered when thinking about El Ajedresista.
- : Lobos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : Lobos was endorsed by The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Lobos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Following new legislation in Lobos, praying before a battle is a court-martial offence.
- : Lobos was endorsed by The Free Land of Kalaratri.
- : Lobos was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
Endorsements Received: 89 » A Slanted Black Stripe, United China Nation, H-Zhena, Roissyland, Izonno, Trimmania, Kaigi, The Sacred Whale, Axdel, Federated States of Zootron, Imperial Akatsuki, Ver Norge, Lanagon, Republic of Berzerkistan, Bai Lung, Adavan, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Taurora, The Almighty Country, Squid Ruinosa, Dragonia, Am Echad, Davinhia, Hizuru, Ridann, Socialist Holy American Empire, Elejamie, Adolanta, Tshana, Goodnamesarerare, Rhealaliit, Unger under over, Ravendi, Freedom Fascists, Servants of Gizmo, Bachtendekuppen, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Brotherland, Thyaclinia, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Blazing Samaritan, Sonictopia, South East Charmaracapa, Ciggie Smallistan, Wendelandia, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Todd McCloud, Penfifteen, Slys Paws, Joundia, and 39 others.Elkenian, Wizardonia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Survivoristan, Fraxhemark, Davelands, Tim Stark, Wiranath, Neruch, The Angel of Charity, Superior Indonesia, Aelitia, Matdor, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, Aklevin, Marrico, Abadong, Deubonia, Aeljae, Agonya, Akorial, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, Pakitsk, Someseni, VoyKovie, Aleister, Astroa, Kilkire, Funkadelia, Abtracnt, The United Neo American Union, America Mjolnir, Opossum Slayer, Kalaratri, and Kangarawa.