The Free Land of Lobstone is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.134 billion Lobstoneans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rock Lobster. The average income tax rate is 54.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Lobstonean economy, worth 69.1 trillion Paus a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,947 Paus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Rock Lobster make great practice for foreign snipers, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification, and the Department of Health is snowed under by requests for crisper ciabatta and tenderer tagliatelle. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lobstone's national animal is the Lobster, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lobstone was endorsed by The Principality of Porto and the North of Portugal.
- : Lobstone endorsed The United Kingdom of Portugal Brasil and the Algarves.
- : Lobstone was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Portugal Brasil and the Algarves.
- : Lobstone was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lobstone was endorsed by The Principality of Caxina.
- : Lobstone endorsed The Republic of Blasiu.
- : Lobstone was endorsed by The Republic of Blasiu.
- : Lobstone was endorsed by The Empire of Herya.
- : Lobstone lost the endorsement of The Empire of Herya.
- : Lobstone was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Totaristan, Alentejo and Algarve, Nookie Island, Medar, Communist Galinea, Peterandia, Ofiussia, Apartamento, Herya, Blasiu, Caxina, Portugal Brasil and the Algarves, and Porto and the North of Portugal.