The Republic of Los Angeles and San Francisco is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 450 million Californians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.3%.
The all-consuming Los Angeles and San Franciscoan economy, worth 41.5 trillion Western Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 92,229 Western Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, Los Angeles and San Franciscoan farm salmon are known for being both horribly diseased and remarkably acrobatic, and nothing gets the party jumping like Leader specifying how high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Los Angeles and San Francisco's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Coruh.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The Grand Vizier of Dragons Blood.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Los Angeles and San Francisco was endorsed by The Bitdefender of The Atlae Isles.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Libertanny, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Modra, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Sokala, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Liberstankonia, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, and Refuge Isle.