The Jingoistic States of Losodia is a huge, genial nation, notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 270 million Losodians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Guttenberg. The average income tax rate is 14.7%.
The strong Losodian economy, worth 19.0 trillion Tickets a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 70,353 Tickets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, going on a diet invalidates your passport, and cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Losodia's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, going on a diet invalidates your passport.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, sofas are perpetually on sales that Must End Soon.
- : Losodia endorsed The Technocracy of Partax.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, the internet has been placed under government control.
- : Following new legislation in Losodia, citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors.
- : Losodia was endorsed by The Blood Caliphate of Xzavia-Hjar.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Pallaith, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Fayyayid, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Peldorn, Great Bights Mum, Lomjia, Vikingiarchy, Napnomadia, Ethnon, Shibutani, Bayern-Straubing, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Torakuen, Sinelona, New Pruessen, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Trillius, Corfad, Sunto, Omnistria, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Black Templares, Koda-Land, Uganda Knuckles UK, Egalico, Sheldanada, Kasazzastan, Holy Oranz, Dreadton, Tappan Hills, Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Q w e r t y, Federation Terra Australis, PlanetPunk, Ibiscaton, Free Azzaca, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Ikea Rike, and 62 others.Steampunk Ariel, New Bremerton, Amauri, Spartoptia, Castle Federation, Jasminlandia, Acrabinnia, Sil Dorsett, 1 very fast endotarter, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Noahs Second Country, Saturns Edge, Thiammyalllaland, Former English Colony, Apetopia, Selfgradatude, Votak Matim, Ejhsa, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Ammurp Stecdoodastal, Rynion, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, Elder Realms, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Maott, Justanistan, Guer Aike, Loli County, Eriadni, Haor Chall, Loutsland, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Pasargad, The Discipled, Kulgatha, Chukstik Illahi, East Wushen, The Backwardest Nation You Know, Copria, Mount Timbers, Wilkshire, Aratani, Makersaulache, Solidair, Babacar, Valhalla123, Amaganset, Soviet Terran, Kobagia, Misuvelia, Glurponia, Agharya, Zumlandia, Steraz, Thoresonistan, Partax, Narwhal, and Xzavia-Hjar.