|Faith||Cosmic consciousness and love|
The Utopian People's Republic of Love and Nature is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Spokesperson Moilanen with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.144 billion Love and Natureans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Love and Naturean economy, worth a remarkable 1,921 trillion thoughts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 235,949 thoughts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
According to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Gaia, holidaymakers sleep curled up on the floor as hotel beds are replaced with oversized bookcases, and hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Love and Nature's national animal is the canis lupus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cosmic consciousness and love.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Love and Nature endorsed The Burning Trash Fire of Lord Dominator.
- : Love and Nature was endorsed by The Burning Trash Fire of Lord Dominator.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, holidaymakers sleep curled up on the floor as hotel beds are replaced with oversized bookcases.
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Gaia.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, a degree in Spokesperson Moilanen Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Gaia Times is sold out.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Eryndlynd, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Canaltia, Reannia, Turbeaux, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Forgotten Beauty, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Wantevolo, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Verdant Haven, The Void Territories, Bregaria, Candlewhisper Archive, Taco Respublic, Vanenia, Lura, Ironic Remarks, Kinectia, Greyveldt, Palos Heights, Snjor, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Artemis, Tur Ada, Crowacia, Eaven, Chilledsville, Cheloboria, Plifte, Bilsa, Appendia, Anachronolandia, and 9 others.Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Effazio, Talgarth, Jutsa, East Stederland, Pythaga, and Lord Dominator.