|Faith||Cosmic consciousness and love|
The Utopian People's Republic of Love and Nature is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Spokesperson Moilanen with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, state-planned economy, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.353 billion Love and Natureans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Love and Naturean economy, worth a remarkable 2,314 trillion thoughts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 247,482 thoughts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lavish state dinners in Gaia are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, bars are packed at all hours, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, and workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Love and Nature's national animal is the canis lupus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cosmic consciousness and love.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, lavish state dinners in Gaia are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love.
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Love and Nature lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Eryndlynd, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Canaltia, Reannia, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Forgotten Beauty, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Wantevolo, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Verdant Haven, The Void Territories, Bregaria, Candlewhisper Archive, Taco Respublic, Lura, Ironic Remarks, Snjor, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Artemis, Crowacia, Chilledsville, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Effazio, Jutsa, East Stederland, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, Middle Barael, and 22 others.Terrabod, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Rivienland, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Myuscao, Foir, Doxstern, Lugnan, Twiliydawn, Arklanda, and Ordealius.