|Animal||Long Horned Gnubradoodle|
The Free Land of Lower Phlebacite is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.448 billion Lower Phlebaciteans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirius EndJinn. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Lower Phlebacitean economy, worth a remarkable 1,470 trillion Marvins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 330,508 Marvins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,182,408 per year while the poor average 66,321, a ratio of 17.8 to 1.
Authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and immigrant herding has become a national pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Lower Phlebacite's national animal is the Long Horned Gnubradoodle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lower Phlebacite was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Lower Phlebacite, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Lower Phlebacite, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in Lower Phlebacite, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down.
- : Following new legislation in Lower Phlebacite, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Lower Phlebacite was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Lower Phlebacite, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Lower Phlebacite, couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material'.
- : Lower Phlebacite endorsed The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan.
- : Lower Phlebacite was endorsed by The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Zeganas, Aspistania, Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Anollasia, Wysrod, Myndithos, Echocrimsonia, Karlando, New Fania, PYT, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Solleana, Ignis Cinere, Grimmywelsh, Tindomelia, Better Indonesia, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Isentran, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Discotheque, Dorohan, Randopian, Whine Psyder, Zinzdan, Ao Kuang, The Republic of Osea, The Pizza, Snakeden, AciaciaMont, Rex Republic, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, and 26 others.Medetas, Greenmont Federation, Solarampa, Republic of Libriano, Xemja, Itic, Evertopia, Loofdland, Mystaaria, Zuleit, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Nogalacia, Armatha, Great Ranges, Liberdon, Johnne Green, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Tills, Point Comfort Colony, Pianaville, Namakan, and Lisokyo.