The Republic of Lower Romania is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 1.213 billion Lower Romanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 47.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Lower Romanian economy, worth 42.8 trillion RONS a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,314 RONS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lower Romania's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The N-Day Noob of Oofery.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Artamvian Idyllic Nation of Modra.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Lower Romania was endorsed by The Futuristic Alcazar Camilia of Technocratic Tagalog.
Endorsements Received: 30 » H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, Eagas, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Ridann, Dragons Blood, Republic of Berzerkistan, Libertanny, Axdel, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Liberstankonia, A mean old man, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, BuciLand, and Flying Snow.