The Republic of Lucciana is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and digital currency. The compassionate population of 394 million Luccianans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Mouria. The average income tax rate is 43.4%.
The thriving Luccianan economy, worth 33.4 trillion Luccias a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 84,839 Luccias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Burnt-out forty-foot-tall wicker men dot the countryside, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, lending money has become a major liability, and the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lucciana's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, burnt-out forty-foot-tall wicker men dot the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, celebrity foodies are biting a huge chunk out of the government budget.
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in Lucciana, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
- : Lucciana was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Lucciana was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Lucciana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Krystalveil, Valentian Elysium, The Soylent Green Party, Kuriko, New Fania, Randopian, Recon Island, Athontia, Imperium Libertarium Marxium, Republic of Karskarovyt, Dustwind, Caldorado, Anisopterra, Ehrgeizig, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Solsevara, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, and Ignis Cinere.