|Animal||octopus to the party|
The Froilanist Kingdom of Lucensia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Froilán III with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.071 billion lucenses hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of A Piringalla. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Lucense economy, worth a remarkable 1,219 trillion cadelas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 200,912 cadelas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest in globalism never flags, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers, and the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments. Crime is totally unknown. Lucensia's national animal is the octopus to the party, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is lexitimismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lucensia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Lucensia, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Following new legislation in Lucensia, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Lucensia, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Lucensia, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Lucensia, the official Lucense Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Lucensia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Belldom.
- : Lucensia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Seolia.
- : Lucensia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : Lucensia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nibelia.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Balan Bar, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Vivenxistan, Lislandia, Scrogunch, Cle Brait, Primis Tenebris, Orathal, Kiyadimundika, Covidialia, Mudreuque, Creditopia, Liberto-Ancapistan, Ciapore, Dyrland, PassioneMorioh, Wakaru, Socialist Platypus, El Blurkistan, Gatorstan, Kensaland, Pervincia, Oktadonia, Duby, Flamboyant Fanboys, Tarzantos El Camosia, Atila, Nein Marosts, Tolerian Empire, Plusquam verisimile est, Nova Briton, Cyzixraqab, Stustu, Puffin Islands, DBastion, Preox, Erithian, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Space Nudists, Werstonal, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Commuba, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Oak River, Zuelong, Charville, and 32 others.Aelandi, Saint Killebrew, The Free City of Nelson, GreatBritannia, Hubdova, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Suryadweep Islands, Clownclub, Triforma, Mandarivia, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Hamptoria, Devonigondwana, Eastern Starbowie, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Sweola, Danimpalia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Great Luirokitanea, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Nibelia, and Seolia.