The Community of Lundara is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.397 billion Lundarans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pizzaland. The average income tax rate is 76.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Lundaran economy, worth 72.6 trillion shells a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery. Average income is 30,284 shells, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's often a little nagging voice suggesting that parents aren't keeping their kids safe, cheering flag-waving citizens don't like to think too hard about politics, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, and the government is spending more on exports to Brasilistan than it's receiving from tariffs on the imports. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lundara's national animal is the rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lundara was endorsed by The Holy Kingdom of Killettland.
- : Lundara was endorsed by The Fabled Republic of Wischland.
- : Lundara was endorsed by The Republic of Krystalveil.
- : Lundara was endorsed by The Confederacy of The Assembly of Awesomeness.
- : Lundara was endorsed by The Brightᴇning Quᴇᴇndom of Pianaville.
- : Lundara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Lundara was endorsed by The Distant Shore of Lapis-.
- : Lundara endorsed The Workers Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Following new legislation in Lundara, the government is spending more on exports to Brasilistan than it's receiving from tariffs on the imports.
- : Following new legislation in Lundara, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Medetas, Evertopia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Ascended Union, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, The Republic of Osea, Ignis Cinere, Marxist Germany, HumanSanity, Blogotopia, Wysrod, Namakan, Valentian Elysium, Ner Epiand, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Nea Komnenia, Megistos, United States of Island land, Pianaville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Krystalveil, Wischland, and Killettland.