The People's Republic of Lurinsk is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 957 million Lurinskans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luhansk. The average income tax rate is 72.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Lurinskin economy, worth 50.1 trillion new rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 52,353 new rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid, behind every great person are three dozen other people passing great memos, and the election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lurinsk's national animal is the nightingale, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lurinsk was endorsed by The Republic of Bolger.
- : Lurinsk was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Lurinsk was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Lurinsk was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Lurinsk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Lurinsk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Following new legislation in Lurinsk, the election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Lurinsk, behind every great person are three dozen other people passing great memos.
- : Following new legislation in Lurinsk, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid.
- : Following new legislation in Lurinsk, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Primorye Oblast, Pirataria, West Wirral, Algamonzimt, The Lost Men, Asian Hatia, Caffeinated, ShadyStans, Le Libertia, Sincluda, Calvar, Havenwelle, United Kingdoms of Redania, Precisely Nothing, Beriwen, Poquaoi, Mancheseva City, Tassaland, United Northen States Canada, Caprydania, Purple Ruthenia, Voxum Mortalum, Lethen, Guatemalan Corsica, Samuelstani, Raghallaigh, Cortlandt Manor, Caprinia, Deliber, Pakistan 55, Andradus, Utopian Earth, Gooblaria, Paulotzia, Polgaria, Penlopa, Former Raxhiria, Mutualist American Republics, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Zakanda, Leuxas, Euperis, Scaletta, P0ptr0pica, Free Rosabell, Pygania, Kingdom of Stargard, Akeland, Nivgrad, Corovos, and 27 others.Eloscape, Gredstan, Iceguin, Kroll Union, Quartzinne, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Maynila, Coloamerica, Disney Know it Alls, Ipsonasia, The Democratic Peoples, Ecolaria, The Tugboat Complex, Almendron, Taskete, Alpharod, Oforrriand, Trackeendy, Vinifera, Mediocrea, Laudesia, Vlazinova, Balustravia, Tital Mania, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, and Bolger.