|Faith||The Order of Sith Lords|
The Unitary State of Lysandes is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Daddy Palpatine with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.798 billion Lysandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Maw. The average income tax rate is 63.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lysandian economy, worth 357 trillion Septims a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 127,877 Septims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs, environmental legislation occurs cyclically, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state, and inheritance tax has recently been abolished. Crime is totally unknown. Lysandes's national animal is the Aardvark, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of Sith Lords.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- : Lysandes was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Lysandes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs.
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Lysandes, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
Endorsements Received: 16 » The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Anisopterra, Kuriko, Wysrod, New Fania, Randopian, Isentran, Evertopia, Dustwind, Armatha, Waitiki, AciaciaMont, Kachikawawa, The Republic of Osea, and Ignis Cinere.