|Leader||Prince Ray I|
The Islamic Kingdom of Maalemzya is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prince Ray I with a fair hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.524 billion Maalemzyans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranakary. The average income tax rate is 21.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maalemzyan economy, worth a remarkable 1,610 trillion Rayurs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 246,899 Rayurs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Women tell their friends they've been on crash diets rather than admit they were pregnant and have had terminations, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, rumor has it that Prince Ray I has won three lotteries in a row, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown. Maalemzya's national animal is the White Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Kingdom of Northern Bucovina.
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, rumor has it that Prince Ray I has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Maalemzya endorsed The Republic of Republic of Karskarovyt.
- : Maalemzya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Republic of Republic of Karskarovyt.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, women tell their friends they've been on crash diets rather than admit they were pregnant and have had terminations.
Endorsements Received: 95 » The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Dustwind, Samonaemia, Tzo, Coreras, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Seranis, Achiotopia, Zyrcrestia, Seantonia, Stroulia, Creeptopia, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, Testa, Kyrizstanislav, Karlando, Chip Skylark, Kebecois, Future of Mankind, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Isentran, Hawalius, Aspistania, The Biggles Syndicate, Grungerock, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Palman, Zulcanmaral, Serlone, Leirkra, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, New Dracora, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Marroc, Evonidiche, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Spncrgmn, and 45 others.Ghiamonga, Libertaritaritaritaria, Grimmywelsh, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Republic of Nutella, Piscina, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Randopian, Whine Psyder, The Republic of Osea, Xemja, AciaciaMont, The Pizza, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, Itic, Ulthain, Quwoe, Ehrgeizig, Athontia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Pardul, Nogalacia, Armatha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Bradmarkers, Liberdon, New Afghanistani states, Republic of Karskarovyt, Lisokyo, Northern Bucovina, and Bortheria.