|Leader||Prince Ray I|
The Islamic Kingdom of Maalemzya is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prince Ray I with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 8.35 billion Maalemzyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ranakary. The average income tax rate is 39.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maalemzyan economy, worth a remarkable 2,012 trillion Rayurs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 241,059 Rayurs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Burning yourself alive is not okay but starving and whipping yourself is fine, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, Prince Ray I can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini, and lumberjacks only use certified eco-friendly chainsaws. Crime is totally unknown. Maalemzya's national animal is the White Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, lumberjacks only use certified eco-friendly chainsaws.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, Prince Ray I can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Maalemzya endorsed The Digital Democracy of Mendit Key.
- : Maalemzya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Maalemzya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Maalemzya was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Mendit Key.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, burning yourself alive is not okay but starving and whipping yourself is fine.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Maalemzya, scientific progress marches ever forward with the first ever launch of a cheeseburger into space.
Endorsements Received: 102 » The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Dustwind, Tzo, Coreras, Anollasia, Seantonia, Stroulia, Creeptopia, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, Kyrizstanislav, Karlando, Chip Skylark, Future of Mankind, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Isentran, Grungerock, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Palman, Zulcanmaral, Leirkra, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, New Dracora, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Marroc, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Ghiamonga, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Piscina, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Vivolkha, Pardul, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Bradmarkers, and 52 others.Liberdon, Islands of Czechia, Drewish, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, Point Comfort Colony, Republic of Libriano, Eppur, Makykay, Zeklandia, Namakan, Calrad, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Seranis, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Holma, Katitania, Onfande, Violent Trees, Conservative Republic Of Huang, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Ner Epiand, Carthegia, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Oppressthemville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Ilfarasia, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Samonaemia, Testa, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Saint Islaw Wra, Silvedania, Alemputo, Dorab, Grimmywelsh, Poliannum, Venmere, and Mendit Key.