The Ethnostate of Magna Bavaria is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by the Reichsleiter with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, enslaved workforce, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 23.853 billion Magna Bavarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reichshauptstadt München. The average income tax rate is 42.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Magna Bavarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,346 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 140,292 Reichsmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Tax rises are attributed to divine will, anyone dissenting from the state ideology is declared "mentally ill" and whisked away in a straitjacket, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and in a fit of passion the Reichsleiter has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Magna Bavaria's national animal is the Reichsadler, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Magna Bavaria banned The Republic of Terican from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Magna Bavaria banned The Guardian of Red Maw from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria banned The Disputed Territories of FH Tinne from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria banned The Republic of 8 Mirrormind from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria banned The Motorized Panzergrenadiers of The Pruthuanian Guard Division No 1 from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria created a custom banner.
- : Magna Bavaria banned Allegheny 43 from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria banned The Republic of Miralis 44 from Union of Nationalists.
- : Magna Bavaria banned The People's Republic of Steak paul from Union of Nationalists.