|Leader||Primus Basil Nero|
The Imperial Thematic Federation of MAGNUS CAESAR is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Primus Basil Nero with an even hand, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 6.069 billion Romans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chrionopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.7%.
The frighteningly efficient MAGNUS CAESARian economy, worth 885 trillion Denarii a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 145,830 Denarii, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, citizens are less concerned with policy and more concerned with whether politicians "call 'em like they see 'em", people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. MAGNUS CAESAR's national animal is the Jackal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chalcedonian Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MAGNUS CAESAR lost WA Delegate status in Byzantine Christendom.
- : MAGNUS CAESAR was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : MAGNUS CAESAR was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : MAGNUS CAESAR became WA Delegate of Byzantine Christendom.
- : MAGNUS CAESAR was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : MAGNUS CAESAR was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Amarsoky.
- : MAGNUS CAESAR's influence in Byzantine Christendom fell from "Power" to "Eminence Grise".
- : MAGNUS CAESAR's influence in Byzantine Christendom fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : MAGNUS CAESAR's influence in Byzantine Christendom rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Superpower".
- : MAGNUS CAESAR was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
Endorsements Received: None.