The Dictatorship of Majuria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Farouk with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, devout population of 7.916 billion Majurians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Section 8. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Majurian economy, worth a remarkable 1,369 trillion Taris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 173,014 Taris, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest in globalism never flags, Farouk's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, the government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Section 8 Times is sold out. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Majuria's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Majuria was endorsed by The People's Republic of Parasang.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Jolly Nation of United Adaikes.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Great Empire of Larxia.
- : Majuria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Majuria was endorsed by The United States of The North American Assembly.
- : Majuria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Omskin.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Section 8 Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, the government takes agricultural advice from a wasp-themed superhero.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, Farouk's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Majuria, interest in globalism never flags.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Nevafornia, Condonohia, Psikuta, DiscGolfLand, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Sensorland, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Fujai, Greynne, Sindria, Arnic, Tropical Isles, Dilber, Greg Tucker, Cro Magnon, Mathematania, Fuentana, Holmani, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Kisovec, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Akshireuya, Anuubis, Archonina, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Kittenlicious, Hamburg Neo, Moriari, BIteland, Gryphonian Alliance, Zoran, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Plarland Amex, Zuriath, Mackieron, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, and 8 others.Podium, Tazzie, Nas Crustium, Av Libertas Vindex, Omskin, The North American Assembly, Larxia, and Parasang.