The Federation of Malayku is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Kringle Krungus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.079 billion Malaykuans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sotenbori. The average income tax rate is 47.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Malaykuan economy, worth 110 trillion florins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,201 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Vaccinations are mandatory, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, and large sections of Malayku have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Malayku's national animal is the penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, large sections of Malayku have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there.
- : Malayku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Malayku was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Malayku was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights and Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, international tensions are high as Malayku threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
- : Following new legislation in Malayku, high school bands practice by moonlight.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, Someseni, BearStackof2015, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, VW53Aland, Ridann, Am Echad, Brotherland, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Stellar Colonies, Pakitsk, Modra, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Tretrid, Axdel, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Fuflix workers union, The Eternal Land of Jong, Sokala, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, Wiranath, BuciLand, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.