The Constitutional Monarchy of Malikhabar is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 221 million Malikhabarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 58.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Malikhabarian economy, worth 14.1 trillion Khabarias a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 63,915 Khabarias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work, board shorts have replaced board rooms, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests, and only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malikhabar's national animal is the Barbary Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malikhabar was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Malikhabar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, the government is in utter turmoil following the recent abolishment of the tax code.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies.
- : Malikhabar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
Endorsements Received: 121 » Xentherida, Ethnon, Orado, Perikuresu, Bharathvarsh, The Rhein States, Guer Aike, Steampunk Ariel, Andexia, Dreadton, Cretox State, Landfinia, Dar es Saalam, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, BTProductions, North Bratislava, Valentine Z, Yellops, Former English Colony, Siwale, New Celoveniortan, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Imperial Pieserged, Bankowiata, Planes, Interdimensional Zone, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Ellbonnia, Yokciq Empire, Republica Guilleana, Votak Matim, Cajland, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Zzozona, Figyjharli, Aerilia, Svenskskit, ForestMythal, Hardscrabble, Free Atlantis, Loutsland, Omnistria, Aeolist, and 71 others.Aryan Homeland, New Lakemba, Xyrron, Illusia and Neverendia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Kranostav, Eri-Maqa-Ena, McMasterdonia, Climeria, Wineclaw, Dangine, Mon Island, Wilkshire, Xagill, Kazoo Basin, Selfgradatude, Empy, Sil Dorsett, Pasargad, Religioncord, El Fiji Grande, Tyirza, Defense For The World Assembly, Tsandonown, Sikol, Centrialand, Libertania Democratica, Kragsgale, Nagaur, Siforpeo, Pallaith, Wapistan, Travislavania, Lol2639, Seanat, Sunto, Shadowrik, Britle, Frances Francis the First of France, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Libvillia, Runeda, Super Girl, The Pantheons, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Venicea, Sundred, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Pleroma Sans Romans, Fraystonia, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, East Akra, Sopernia, Bearical, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, and Lionia.