|Leader||President Andrew Mallace|
The Constitutional Republic of Mallandia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Andrew Mallace with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 15.464 billion Mallandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vicadal. The average income tax rate is 68.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mallandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,884 trillion Mallors a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,889 Mallors, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Mallandia, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, and getting an autograph has become harder than ever. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mallandia's national animal is the Mallacrat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mallandia's influence in The Meme Must Go On rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Following new legislation in Mallandia, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Mallandia, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in Mallandia, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Mallandia.
- : Mallandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Mallandia approved the World Assembly proposal "Safety At Sea Act".
- : Mallandia approved the World Assembly proposal "Freedom of dress".
- : Mallandia approved the World Assembly proposal "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Mallandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Mallandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Edgelandia.