|Leader||MCkensie King III|
The Second Republic of Malomae is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by MCkensie King III with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.329 billion Malomaeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turuntu. The average income tax rate is 45.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Malomaean economy, worth 332 trillion Traded goods a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,986 Traded goods, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, the acceptance of acupuncture and other alternative therapies has needled the scientific community, a bureaucratic fight over MIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations, and the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in The North Pacific. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Malomae's national animal is the Alpaca, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neo-Proto-DontGiveaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, a bureaucratic fight over MIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, the acceptance of acupuncture and other alternative therapies has needled the scientific community.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Malomae endorsed The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : Malomae was endorsed by The People's Republic of Capablanca.
- : Malomae was endorsed by The Holy Islamic Caliphate of Sahriastan.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, astronomers are flocking to Malomae to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Malomae was endorsed by The Dominion of The Calabash Protectorate.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Wapistan, Corfad, Republica Guilleana, Zzozona, Dangine, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Wineclaw, Omnistria, Orado, Sanjurika, Sachi, Cretox State, Frances Francis the First of France, Lulubellia, Valgarda, Figyjharli, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Nodnarb, Nordic-British Union, WeKnow, Yaorozu, Illusia and Neverendia, Francois Isidore, Guer Aike, The Tampa Bay Rays, Aerilia, Svenskskit, Alorca, The Endless Eventide, Xentherida, McMasterdonia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Wilkshire, Valentine Z, Yokciq Empire, Notyoutopia, Star Kingdom, Bharathvarsh, Votak Matim, New Lakemba, Trumpski, Loutsland, Muqatil, North Bratislava, and 93 others.Kragsgale, Hardscrabble, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Territorio di Nessuno, Bankowiata, Galbadiana, Svenskan, Barabolia, Empy, Kromi, Ethnon, El Fiji Grande, Travislavania, Sunto, Nation1812, Former English Colony, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Sil Dorsett, The Pantheons, Chips and Guac, Sundred, Imperial Pieserged, Ellbonnia, Simone Republic, Sikol, Siwale, Xagill, Austrian Confederacy, Blyskalia, East Akra, Yellops, Tyirza, Great Bights Mum, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Ravendi, Clan Spaniel, Nyock, Xyrron, Pasargad, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Maott, Climeria, Steampunk Ariel, Orogonia, Mon Island, Seenvorland, ForestMythal, Landfinia, Kazoo Basin, Religioncord, Centrialand, Libertania Democratica, Defense For The World Assembly, Pallaith, Planes, Seanat, Tsandonown, Britle, Libvillia, Tringapore, Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa, Gafflebag, Sympathy Mesa, Greater Ale Permars, Runeda, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Andanavia, Kastonvia, Madjack, Sopernia, The Mazur Empire, Kinitopia, Ariele, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Venicea, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Nova Arcania, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, The Calabash Protectorate, Sahriastan, and Capablanca.