The Matriarchy of Mamoru is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 637 million Mamoruans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Otstoy. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Mamoruan economy, worth 48.6 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 76,280 Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Mamoru's radio stations, and businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mamoru's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mamoru was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Following new legislation in Mamoru, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Mamoru was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Mamoru was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Greater New Cassandra.
- : Mamoru was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Mamoru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Mamoru endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Mamoru, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Mamoru's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Mamoru, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Mamoru, the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, The Romanum Legio, Zukchiva, Liberstankonia, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Brotherland, Libertanny, East Malaysia, Stellar Colonies, Riveraland, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Peoples Republic of GG, Sokala, Aivintis, Mays Austrian Nation, Woodsind, Evrigenis, Oofery, Raunch, Didusland, Virgoliaendorses, Staynes, Technocratic Tagalog, Modra, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, and Santa Dystopia.