|Leader||Rex Romulus Augustulus|
|Animal||Canis lupus signatus|
The Roman Regnum of Marina Nova is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rex Romulus Augustulus with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.831 billion Marina Novans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marina Nova. The average income tax rate is 31.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marina Novan economy, worth 650 trillion Denarii a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 169,855 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty, and the people's love for Rex Romulus Augustulus is little more than self-preservation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marina Nova's national animal is the Canis lupus signatus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Latin Christianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marina Nova was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, the people's love for Rex Romulus Augustulus is little more than self-preservation.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, women have a strange proclivity for dressing up as caped weasels.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, a third of Marina Novans are e-certified CEOs.
- : Marina Nova voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Marina Nova voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
Endorsements Received: 89 » Dilber, Fujai, Kiensu, Constantinopolisia, Atheist States of Philippines, Papercuts and Skittles, Arnic, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Oronia, Divina Patriae, The North American Assembly, Leukogeras, Common Good, Akshireuya, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, The Undivided, Mathematania, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Albyion Kingdom, Redenya, Libterraria, Wickedly evil people, Fuentana, Bova Ptaltand, Xupqeu, Ingentis Novus, New Belia, Loegries, San Mazer, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Nieubasria, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Pandaland II, Giovanniland, San Diego Islands, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, and 39 others.BIteland, Samueliebox, Aldesport, Valocke, Professor thomas, Yaspica, Befiehl, Zuriath, Rowdy, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Eleftherios venizelos, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Liberillia, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Zoran, Marshalia, Crazy Waters, Nas Crustium, El Facil, Podium, Champaign, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Meone, Sensorland, Abbasla, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.