The Kingdom of Mark-Brandenburg is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 912 million Mark-Brandenburgians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brandenburg. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Mark-Brandenburgian economy, worth 37.9 trillion Pfennigs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,586 Pfennigs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, ambulances aren't allowed to overtake hearses, Mark-Brandenburg has designated Brandenburg as its capital city, and the government has become increasingly militant. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mark-Brandenburg's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Mark-Brandenburg's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Mark-Brandenburg lost the endorsement of The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Mark-Brandenburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The RP God n Vizier dubbed Dylan of Staynes.
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The Free Land of United Rocky Top.
- : Mark-Brandenburg was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
Endorsements Received: 22 » VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, The Three States of Fortuna, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Sunsistan, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Staynes, Asendavia, and Flying Snow.