The Sultanate of Market-153 is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 841 million Market-153ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 13.9%.
The Market-153ian economy, worth 41.5 trillion Pesos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 49,298 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-153's national animal is the Tim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-153's influence in Unserdia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Market-153's influence in Unserdia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Market-153's influence in Unserdia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Market-153 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Market-153's influence in Unserdia rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Market-153 endorsed The Holy Empire of A Nice Kind of Armchair.
- : Market-153 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Unserdia.
- : Market-153 was endorsed by The Republic of The L984.
- : Market-153 was endorsed by The Republic of Quebecshire XXIV.
- : Market-153 was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Borg Cube II.