The United States of Marroc is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mohamed VI with a fair hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.363 billion Marrocians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marrakech. The average income tax rate is 79.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Marrocian economy, worth 170 trillion dirhams a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 124,867 dirhams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Public parks are littered with cigarette butts, governments opposing Marroc are beset by rebels, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations, and the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marroc's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marroc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, governments opposing Marroc are beset by rebels.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : Marroc endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Marroc was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, many friends and relatives of Mohamed VI have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Kuriko, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Aspistania, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Dustwind, Isentran, The Soylent Green Party, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Emulini, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Karlando, Nooooooooooooooo, Testa, Mittal Land, Maalemzya, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Achiotopia, Yakkandiania, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Randopian, New Fania, Krystalveil, Eames, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Xemja, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Samonaemia, Leprechaun Gold, AciaciaMont, Greenmont Federation, Vivolkha, Solarampa, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, and 6 others.Haxx Isles, Liberdon, Bailsland, Drewish, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.