The United States of Marroc is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mohamed VI with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.079 billion Marrocians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marrakech. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marrocian economy, worth 446 trillion dirhams a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 145,123 dirhams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Former school buses now regularly shuttle kids to the nearest shopping centers to work, married couples must call each other "darling" or risk a fine, politicians are forced to wear portable lie detectors at all times, and the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marroc's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marroc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, politicians are forced to wear portable lie detectors at all times.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, married couples must call each other "darling" or risk a fine.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, former school buses now regularly shuttle kids to the nearest shopping centers to work.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the Eagle is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction.
- : Marroc endorsed The Comforting Island Paradise of New Kowloon Bay.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Future of Mankind, Dustwind, Isentran, The Soylent Green Party, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Karlando, Maalemzya, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Yakkandiania, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Greenmont Federation, Vivolkha, Solarampa, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Liberdon, Drewish, Islands of Czechia, Marxist Germany, Namakan, Solsevara, United States of Island land, Pianaville, Samonaemia, Makykay, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pallas Athenaie, Clialaad, Galimania, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, Carthegia, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Lisokyo, Northern Nivaria, and 24 others.Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Richmondroads, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Tzo, Seranis, Grungerock, Dorab, New Kios, Eist, The Snake Brotherhood, Horacellum, Greek People Nation, Ishkabibber, and New Kowloon Bay.