The Imperial Regency of Marshalia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Vadim with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 4.202 billion Marshalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seolum. The average income tax rate is 22.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marshalian economy, worth 961 trillion Marshalian quais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 228,760 Marshalian quais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, and the government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marshalia's national animal is the Peacock, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marshalia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Marshalia was endorsed by The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Marshalia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, the government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, the roar of the Niagara 3000 mega-loo can be heard several blocks away.
- : Following new legislation in Marshalia, sex changes are routinely performed at Marshalia's hospitals.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Gryphonian Alliance, Westwind, Wickedly evil people, Greynne, Great Sheriffdom, Kisovec, Crazy Waters, Fujai, Papercuts and Skittles, Sensorland, The Undivided, Glorious Existence, Ferroia, Liberillia, Arnic, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Pandaland II, Dilber, Isle Royale, Xupqeu, Probablynotverygoodistan, Libterraria, Akshireuya, Cro Magnon, Mathematania, Fuentana, Holmani, Comia Noracon, Triestine, San Mazer, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, IndyCar Racing, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, New Belia, Mediobogdum, The Rega, Greg Tucker, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Archonina, Twisted Duality, Moriari, Anuubis, Escapitania, Condonohia, Ellcrys, and 41 others.Champaign, Q The Almighty, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Grand Republic of the Sun, BIteland, Arvladma, Aldesport, Yaspica, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Valocke, Thyrall, The North American Assembly, Orson Welles, Professor thomas, The First Earth Empire, Willow Gate, Constantinopolisia, Lynier, Bhang Bhang Duc, The divisive isolationists, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Marina Nova, Av Libertas Vindex, Blue Bubble, Sirulinuck, Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan, Dowaesk, Podium, Omskin, and Aluminum Oxynitride.