The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Markus Neumann with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.895 billion Germans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.1%.
The frighteningly efficient German economy, worth a remarkable 1,314 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 223,064 Marks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,180,615 per year while the poor average 22,343, a ratio of 52.8 to 1.
Gay couples have to travel to Brancaland to find a church that will actually let them wed, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, the Great German Desert is reputedly the most uninhabitable place in the region, and a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marxist Germany's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the Great German Desert is reputedly the most uninhabitable place in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, gay couples have to travel to Brancaland to find a church that will actually let them wed.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, bleach is the nation's most common pesticide.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Marxist Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, a five-year-old and a convicted terrorist can sit alongside one another in jury service.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, nobody is quite sure what the government's last policy decision was but fans are saying it'll make Marxist Germany great again.
- : Marxist Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
Endorsements Received: 184 » Anisopterra, Solsevara, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Wysrod, Waitiki, Drewish, Uprus, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Isentran, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Karlando, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Point Comfort Colony, Medetas, Better Indonesia, Tzo, Namakan, Northern Nivaria, Old Atlantica, Ali Faridi, Cape Vessey, Islands of Czechia, Solleana, Republic of Libriano, The Parandeam, Airday, Kaltovar, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Palman, Novegia, Marroc, Lower Phlebacite, Calrad, Anollasia, Juiulia, Kyrizstanislav, A R V E R N A, Colonel Terrosit, Gewisse, Manurajya, QuazaFire, Imperatorian, Oom, Santa Pace, Silvastorn, and 134 others.Nanase Army, Pogthebravelandia, Bradmarkers, Vragar, Asakraka, Chip Skylark, Skamor, Galimania, Mastodonia, Prairiesora, Amabanana, Zeklandia, Holma, Alaxia, Aurorastar, Giraten, Adrinian, Slaytania, Katitania, Sawhirius, Zopciria, Tangora, The unidet Of life, Sedek-Cantus, ShadowVoltia, St Lennys Island, Grimmywelsh, Riance, Pardul, Treeford, Pesna, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Creightland, Hellenic Exusia, KJU Marshall, Caldorado, Son Weslana, Mystaaria, Eppur, Maalemzya, Free Booze, Ishkabibber, West Longobardia, Makykay, HumanSanity, Zachais, Grungerock, Free Fremovanja, Keswickholt, Zyrcrestia, Ilfarasia, Emulini, Pianaville, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Ner Epiand, Greenmont Federation, Chiseka, ANCAPISTANZA, Vill Send, Yellowjacket, United States of Island land, Creeptopia, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Canada but with Jazz, Seranis, Lucciana, Megistos, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Carthegia, Batona, Onfande, Mat She, Kagicang, The Galactic American Imperium, Ultimate Wakanda, Venmere, Dorab, The Fortem, S Mova Derat, Blavorth, Ludens Sapiens, Silvedania, Sous Aniores, Noohlya, Violent Trees, Ilvanya, Miliarat, The Cheese Puff Islands, New Non, DetroitSmash, Membatak, The Iron Crown Order, Nea Komnenia, Rhie, Testa, Shiratrosihy, Peacecock, Arnesia, Seantonia, Aquachromia, Geonomia, Eist, Terra Royaume, Greater Puptioneberadon, The Snake Brotherhood, Kalldunn, Cowkaine, Hawalius, Elfore, The Republic of Osea, Fort Langlea, Danyl, Northern African Sahara, Nogalacia, Geolapo, Krystalveil, Donnee, Lisokyo, Renetopia, Oppressthemville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Mauryana, Tausend Seen, Hellstep, Janraiqlux, Kierekiko, Gal Cradia, Saint Islaw Wra, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, and The Indian Royalty.