|Leader||President Illokiev Matrie|
The Nomadic Republic of Massimolandia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Illokiev Matrie with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, national health service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.216 billion Massimolandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Massim˛city. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Massimolandian economy, worth 335 trillion Maxos a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 151,456 Maxos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Massim˛city Times is sold out. Crime is totally unknown. Massimolandia's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Foxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Republic of Liveropolis.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Artificial Intelligence of Arqhua.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Supine Socialist Slothland of Maowi.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Holy Roman Empire of Trollfaceia.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Let's All Just Get Along of Raghallaigh.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Dauphinate of Murden.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Void of Precisely Nothing.
- : Massimolandia endorsed The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Following new legislation in Massimolandia, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Massim˛city Times is sold out.
- : Massimolandia was endorsed by The Void of Precisely Nothing.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Emastalia, The Dutch SouthEast India Company, Mancheseva City, Corovos, Darostar, Caffeinated, Raghallaigh, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Acapais, Desrouleaux, Aexnidaral, Deathfall, Ipsonasia, Ikheria, Purple Ruthenia, Le Libertia, Twilight Ways, Kingdom of Stargard, and Precisely Nothing.