The Federation of Master G is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 382 million Master Gians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 25.1%.
The strong Master Gian economy, worth 25.6 trillion Bois a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 67,102 Bois, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability, citizens need a magnifying glass and color chart to distinguish between nearly identical brand labels, policemen regularly conduct midnight raids on closed donut shops to 'collect evidence', and the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Master G's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Master G's influence in The East Pacific fell from "Sprat" to "Minnow".
- : Master G was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Master G was endorsed by The Grand Vizier of Dragons Blood.
- : Master G was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Master G was endorsed by The Bitdefender of The Atlae Isles.
- : Master G was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Master G's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Master G was endorsed by The Windows Defender of Libertanny.
- : Master G was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Master G endorsed The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
Endorsements Received: 23 » VW53Aland, Ridann, Lingu, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Brotherland, Asendavia, Liberstankonia, The Three States of Fortuna, East Malaysia, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Aivintis, Tretrid, Evrigenis, Oofery, Mays Austrian Nation, Libertanny, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, and Santa Dystopia.