The Civilisation Game of Mastodonia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Shepard Blaine with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, prohibition of alcohol, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.696 billion Mastodonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The City. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Mastodonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,081 trillion Postagestamps a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 189,926 Postagestamps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Concert pianists lie about their occupation to avoid ridicule, government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass", and attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mastodonia's national animal is the mastodon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Project Pope.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mastodonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Mastodonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Mastodonia, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Following new legislation in Mastodonia, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Mastodonia, government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications.
- : Following new legislation in Mastodonia, concert pianists lie about their occupation to avoid ridicule.
- : Following new legislation in Mastodonia, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws.
- : Mastodonia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Batona.
- : Mastodonia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Batona.
- : Mastodonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 83 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, Wysrod, Karlando, Coreras, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Future of Mankind, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Vivolkha, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Isentran, Solarampa, Lacuna, Evertopia, Great Ranges, Greenmont Federation, Johnne Green, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, Liberdon, Namakan, Islands of Czechia, Drewish, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, Sedek-Cantus, Republic of Libriano, Pianaville, Solsevara, Ner Epiand, Calrad, United States of Island land, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Makykay, Megistos, Creeptopia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, and 33 others.Pallas Athenaie, Onfande, Ultimate Wakanda, Holma, Nuremburgia, Ilvanya, The Galactic American Imperium, Silvedania, Greater Puptioneberadon, Carthegia, S Mova Derat, Galimania, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Mauryana, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Thingvelir, Samonaemia, Capea, Nibi Naabe, Oppressthemville, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Venmere, Dorab, Testa, and Batona.