|Capital||Cruïlla De Reis|
|Leader||Kaiser Wilhelm Von Brandenburg|
|Faith||Church of Brandenburg|
|Animal||Wide Ringed Rare Brandenburg Tiger|
The Clawed Fat Tuna Eating of Mathuvan Union is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Kaiser Wilhelm Von Brandenburg with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.591 billion Preußians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Industry, and Education are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cruïlla De Reis. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Brandenburgen economy, worth 465 trillion Kronenmünzes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 179,674 Kronenmünzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Heirs who take too long in the bathroom are declared missing and presumed dead, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, and Harry Potter books are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mathuvan Union's national animal is the Wide Ringed Rare Brandenburg Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Brandenburg.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, Harry Potter books are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, heirs who take too long in the bathroom are declared missing and presumed dead.
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Mathuvan Union, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Mathuvan Union endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Mathuvan Union was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Mathuvan Union was endorsed by The Vinificating Republic of Leiningerland.
Endorsements Received: 76 » The Champions League, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Shaor, Brakanistan, Invernessia, Destyntine, Kanokla, Meropis, Rivierenland, Republic of Satherland, Wombelland, Greater Icelandia, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Umeria, Pilipinas and Malaya, Jim the Baptist, Thracia and Crimea, Ausvelt, Saint Domingo, Yoannes, NorthPortugal, Super Happy Land, Kyrica, GanymedEuropa, Uzbek Khan, Dark Matter, The New Mexican Confederation, Walfo, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Ansington, Boldia, Chronus, Trixeland, Wessex and Cornwall, Abject Ludicrosity, North of Americas, Germany Third Reich, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Falvaard, Valtrona, Owlograd, Outer Sparta, Eski, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Nuweland, Christian Terra, and 26 others.The Seven Provinces, Regnum Italiae, Slavonia and Srijem, The New Nordic Union, Durlia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Bareu, Asparagusia, Anskerdank, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Apabeossie, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, New Eestiball, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Sloburg, Maalat, En Hassik, Leiningerland, and The Axis of Death.