|Leader||The Great Paahu|
The Empire of Mauryana is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Great Paahu with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.416 billion Mauryana hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pataliputra. The average income tax rate is 77.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mauryan economy, worth 433 trillion Paisas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 126,947 Paisas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, the general public only knows their favorite politician's first name, and the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mauryana's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Happiness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, the general public only knows their favorite politician's first name.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Mauryana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, Max Barry is this year's Miss Mauryana.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Mauryana was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Mauryana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 97 » Namakan, Evertopia, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Kachikawawa, Dustwind, Ignis Cinere, Blogotopia, Novegia, Anisopterra, Prairiesora, Pianaville, Clialaad, Makykay, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, United States of Island land, Isentran, Gewisse, Slaughter Machine, Galimania, Greenmont Federation, Zeganas, Ilfarasia, Ascended Union, Better Indonesia, Medetas, Anollasia, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, S Mova Derat, Nea Komnenia, Vivolkha, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Krystalveil, Northern Nivaria, Batona, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Chip Skylark, Mastodonia, Samonaemia, New Kowloon Bay, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Rhie, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Kyrizstanislav, Danyl, and 47 others.Silvedania, Horacellum, Zopciria, A R V E R N A, Grungerock, Tausend Seen, Ner Epiand, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Juiulia, Vest Choslayance, Slaytania, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Zyrcrestia, Killettland, Ali Faridi, QuazaFire, Seantonia, Chiseka, ANCAPISTANZA, Pogthebravelandia, Cakasia, Eppur, Treeford, Isle of James, The Indian Royalty, Manurajya, Capea, Richmondroads, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Liberdon, Terra Royaume, Mat She, Solsevara, The Iron Crown Order, Valtavi, Testa, Oppressthemville, Lower Phlebacite, Janraiqlux, Calrad, Alemputo, Yellowjacket, Point Comfort Colony, PYT, and Dorab.