The Republic of Mavrickland is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 237 million Mavrickans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 22.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mavrickan economy, worth 12.0 trillion MavCoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 50,609 MavCoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending is on the increase, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization, the government seizes all major gold finds, and you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mavrickland's national animal is the Pisser, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mavrickland was endorsed by The Free Land of Steraz.
- : Mavrickland was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Savaaria.
- : Mavrickland was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Mavrickland was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Mavrickland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Mavrickland was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Mavrickland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Amauri.
- : Following new legislation in Mavrickland, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Mavrickland, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Following new legislation in Mavrickland, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Alunya, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Fayyayid, The Rhein States, Steampunk Ariel, Great Bights Mum, Vikingiarchy, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Trillius, Koda-Land, Uganda Knuckles UK, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Omnistria, Noahs Second Country, Kwaj, North Bratislava, Bayern-Straubing, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Kasazzastan, Dar es Saalam, Loli County, Notyoutopia, Dreadton, Peldorn, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Napnomadia, Q w e r t y, Sinelona, New Pruessen, Yaorozu, Saturns Edge, Sundred, Joodey, New Bremerton, Frances Francis the First of France, 1 very fast endotarter, Ibiscaton, Torakuen, Thiammyalllaland, Castle Federation, Lomjia, Former English Colony, Free Azzaca, Spartoptia, Apetopia, and 44 others.Selfgradatude, Tappan Hills, Black Templares, Sunto, PlanetPunk, Votak Matim, Ejhsa, Acrabinnia, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, Sil Dorsett, Test for a new hope, Egalico, Sheldanada, Empy, Conservadoria, Elder Realms, Ethnon, Jasminlandia, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Loutsland, Ikea Rike, Maott, Guer Aike, Haor Chall, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Pasargad, Justanistan, Holy Oranz, Siwale, Eriadni, Aratani, Makersaulache, Wilkshire, Valhalla123, Amauri, Kobagia, Glurponia, Zumlandia, and Steraz.