The Republic of Mazamason is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 522 million Mazamasonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carlos. The average income tax rate is 49.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Mazamasonian economy, worth 33.9 trillion Mazas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,943 Mazas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, laborers are building walls and making Wezeltonia pay for it, and Leader's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mazamason's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, Leader's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
- : Mazamason voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Mazamason voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, laborers are building walls and making Wezeltonia pay for it.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Mazamason lodged a message on the Imperial Senate Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Mazamason voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Mazamason voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
Endorsements Received: 37 » Josephtan, Gorzi, Corsoaua, Tyranogorgon, Fredonion, Reatilber Soclistice, Secular Soverign Republics, Turkmennoland, Bennisia, Runegeist, HELLLLL, The Evile Empire, Davnar, Ascendancy of Heria, Jatma, Ardedezarist, Silvaterrana, Pontusia, Zokada, Metania-Sol, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Venkara, Salanernterthwazva, Carter Land, Ierna, Rupp, Aurorean, Heisenbee, Valltoria, The United Empire States, Zalodia, Asterdel, Angea, Fliesa, Leverestia, Mjopolis, and Oceania-America.