|Leader||Gabe the Sith and Jedi Ruler|
The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2 is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Gabe the Sith and Jedi Ruler with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.021 billion Lightsaber Dog and Cats have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kashyyk. The average income tax rate is 41.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Lightsaber Dog and Cat economy, worth 84.4 trillion Galactic Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 82,676 Galactic Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, women across the country are tying the knot, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Galactic Credits to support "struggling" industries, and pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. McClandia Doge 2's national animal is the Ghost, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : McClandia Doge 2 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : McClandia Doge 2 was endorsed by The Hidden Tropical Rainforest of Forgotten Beauty.
- : McClandia Doge 2 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in McClandia Doge 2, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in McClandia Doge 2, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Galactic Credits to support "struggling" industries.
- : Following new legislation in McClandia Doge 2, women across the country are tying the knot.
- : McClandia Doge 2 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : McClandia Doge 2 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : McClandia Doge 2 was endorsed by The People's Republic of Fahx.
- : Following new legislation in McClandia Doge 2, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Feladria, Atsvea, Ownzone, Canaltia, Ransium, Lura, Tscharva, Verdant Haven, Hyon Delta, Blon Gre, Burkhai, Novian Republics, Frieden-und Freudenland, Kawastyselir, Pythaga, The Black Forrest, Pen Blanityion, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Anachronolandia, Ziotah and Riverside, Vanenia, Ordand, Bananaistan, Cheloboria, Ironic Remarks, Love and Nature, Eaven, Cat-Herders United, Spengland et South Toiwan, Euso, Taco Respublic, Entitize, Caterasia, Dwardossa, Edible Plywood, Jutsa, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Tur Ada, North doyooni, Ashrah, Bakwaas, Fahx, and Forgotten Beauty.