|Capital||Citate Di Ravello|
|Leader||General Sebastiano Di Ravello|
The Bavarium Producer of Medici Empire is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by General Sebastiano Di Ravello with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, vat-grown people, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.09 billion Medicians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citate Di Ravello. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Medician economy, worth 723 trillion Medicias a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 234,058 Medicias, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 693,878 per year while the poor average 61,975, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
Atheists are heavily taxed, airport security is provided by private companies, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions, and any girl that shows an interest in Lego is pressured to study engineering. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Medici Empire's national animal is the Medician Bull, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Medici Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Medici Empire lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, any girl that shows an interest in Lego is pressured to study engineering.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, airport security is provided by private companies.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, atheists are heavily taxed.
- : Medici Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Medici Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, Citate Di Ravello's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Medician radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity.
Endorsements Received: 43 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Exile Government of the RDFR, Marthuania, Fetra, Penarastaria, Viremine, Panthera Order, Jefferson Club, The Destroyers of Christianity, Hellslayer, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Supolinia, Feuraxia, The Dixie Confederate Union, Mousto Readia, Jocospor, Hunem, New Sparta Ascendancy, Cape Canavral, East Turzikstan, Oigrim, United Tatumia, Deman Kalan, Impits Menouss, Golden Impirial Utopia, Anomalokaris, Eternal Iron, Tertania, New Destrucion, New England INC, Aryus Millitary Junta, Thorstonia, Sllonsonnopia, Kinegiener, Systemic Corruption, Laffertty, The Very Dark Place, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, The Cotabazas, Codeia, and Russian States of Eurasia.