|Leader||Emperor Hikaru Shichirou|
The Imperial Technocracy of Memeosan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Hikaru Shichirou with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, otherworldly petting zoo, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 5.317 billion Memeosaians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Todoka. The average income tax rate is 91.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Memeosanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,013 trillion Dolyens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 190,543 Dolyens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes, the nation leads Osiris in per capita stalking, much of Memeosan's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and nine out of ten citizens of Memeosan answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Memeosan's national animal is the Memeosaian Pheasant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kitsunism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Memeosan's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Memeosan's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Memeosan's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Memeosan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Memeosan ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Memeosan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Most Cultured.
- : Memeosan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector, Largest Information Technology Sector, Most Efficient Economies, Largest Governments, and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Memeosan's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Memeosan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens, Most Cultured, and Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Memeosan relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.