|Leader||The Haven AI Network|
The High Kingdom of Metallicus is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Haven AI Network with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.348 billion Metallican-Haveners are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neverland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The very strong Metallican-Havener economy, worth 308 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Gambling. Average income is 71,061 Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 270,420 per year while the poor average 12,939, a ratio of 20.9 to 1.
Marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, cancer rates amongst the richest in society are inexplicably on the rise, and a major religion has been named as Metallicus's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Metallicus's national animal is the Pegasus, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Metallicus, a major religion has been named as Metallicus's national religion.
- : Metallicus was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- : Metallicus's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Metallicus's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Metallicus's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : The Glorious Utopious of Calebs Haven dismissed Metallicus as Security of The Haven Of Calebia.
- : Metallicus changed its national leader to "The Haven AI Network".
- : The Glorious Utopious of Calebs Haven appointed Metallicus as Security with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Haven Of Calebia.
- : Metallicus changed its national leader to "Haven Artificial intelligence".
- : Metallicus changed its national leader to "King James Hetfield".