|Capital||Nueva Ciudad de Mexico|
The Collapsed Government of Mexico socialista is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Vicente Fox with an even hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 2.985 billion Mexicans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Ciudad de Mexico. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Mexican economy, worth 288 trillion Mexican Latins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 96,602 Mexican Latins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote, government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, and it is rumoured that Vicente Fox uses a magic 8-ball to make policy decisions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mexico socialista's national animal is the Įguila dorada, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mexico socialista's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Mexico socialista, it is rumoured that Vicente Fox uses a magic 8-ball to make policy decisions.
- : Mexico socialista was reclassified from "Authoritarian Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Mexico socialista was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Mexico socialista ceased to exist in The Dogeland Alliance.
- : Mexico socialista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Mexico socialista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Mexico socialista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Mexico socialista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Most Inclusive.
- : Mexico socialista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens, Longest Average Lifespans, and Most Scientifically Advanced.